Simply follow the web link on the back of the trainer’s instructions to register to download the JetBlack app.
Don’t have a new JetBlack Trainer? You can purchase the app from iTunes or Googleplay and track your training progress.
Tracking and monitoring your training progress is essential to improving your performance and achieving your best results. Get all the feedback you need to become a better cyclist!
Keep track and compare all your indoor sessions using the Jetblack Training App’s helpful built in features and metrics.
Take your training to the next level with the JETBLACK CYCLING APP. Get all the feedback you need to become a better cyclist. Keep track and compare all your indoor sessions using the helpful built-in features and metrics. The JETBLACK CYCLING APP includes beginner to advanced training programs design by Professional Cycling and Triathlon coach Murray Healey delivered straight to your device.
Design your own workout screen
• Tailor the screen to suit your training session. Get the info you need in a heartbeat. Easily activate or stop metrics on your training screen.
Watch your session progress
• Hit start and follow the progress bar or monitor your speed, distance, time, power (perceived or actual), heart rate and calories.
• Train towards suggested gear and pre (perceived rate of exertion) intensities.
• Measure and monitor your cadence with the help of our pulsing cadence indicator.
Test and monitor yourself
• Built-in fitness/zone test and zone calculator ensure you achieve your correct training zones
• Add personal indicators that give you cumulative feedback on your sessions.
• Take the app’s recovery test and reach your top form
Compare and share results
• Compare all your sessions throughout the year, compare your fitness and take recovery tests to make sure you are on the right track. Automatically upload your results to Strava, training peaks, Facebook, and Twitter and track your progress against your friends or rivals.
This is why smart periodization in your training is essential if you want improvements and to hit target results.
Cycling is an endurance based sport which means time…but does not mean hour upon hours on the bike. Depending on your situation quality of training sometimes works over quantity and can provide better results. There is a trick to periodization, Train hard but make sure you train very easily as well. Forget about the in-between stuff and make sure you recover between session. Monitor effects of training on your body, simple monitoring will show you when you are ready to hit it again. Once you have successfully gathered information on the effects of training you will see what really works for you.
I would strongly advise you to employ a coach. Coaches are not just for the pro’s but for those who care about their results. Use them and learn from them.